Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

About class!

Hey everybody. I hope you are enjoying a relaxing evening. I just wanted to post something and let you know that I thought we did great in class today. If you think we need to change anything with what we discussed just let any of us know. Keep up the great work!

Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Hey Guys!,
    I agree with Hannah. We all left with an assignment and figured out what we want to do for our concept map. It is a great start and lets keep up the good word! We have a great group!

    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah! You did an awesome job with this page, and I'm excited about our group I think our project is going to be really great!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with courtney, i think this is a great page, great job hannah. We have a really great group. I look forward to the assingments that we have to do in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete